Below you can find out about new features, fixes, and improvements available with the latest Office Timeline Online updates, as well as a history of past releases. If you have questions about any new functionalities or enhancements, don't hesitate to contact us.
Office Timeline Online v2.7.2: April 6, 2021
- Quality improvements and bug fixes.
Improved data list
Get ready for a new look and feel of the Data View - and a new name too.
Office Timeline Online v2.7.1: November 25, 2020
- Small bug fixes and improvements for Project Import & Sync.
- Fixed minor bugs related to PPTX and PNG downloads.
- Improved items’ behavior when editing in Timeline View.
- Fixed small bugs related to the Sync and Share buttons.
- UI and usability improvements.
Office Timeline Online v2.7.0: September 22, 2020
- Quickly sync your timeline with Project when plans change.
- See your timeline's title in the browser tab name.
- Project import: Removed hidden .mpp columns from the Import Wizard.
Office Timeline Online v2.6.2: July 8, 2020
- Improved the way Timeline Previews are displayed in Safari.
- Fixed bug preventing the Import window from opening in rare cases.
Office Timeline Online v2.6.1: June 30, 2020
- Revamped New tab in the app’s home.
- Improved responsiveness on different screen sizes.
- Start New menu for fast and smooth timeline creation.
- Small improvements to the Import process.
- Fine-tuned scrolling in My Timelines.
- Welcome widget for new users.
Office Timeline Online v2.6.0: May 5, 2020
- Brand-new onboarding experience for first-time users.
- Highlighting new features and Power features inside the app.
- Import fine-tuning: automatically scroll mapped columns into view.
- Small bug fixes and other improvements.
Office Timeline Online v2.5.0: March 24, 2020
- Import Smartsheet data and instantly turn it into a beautiful timeline.
- Localize timelines to your audience's preferred language.
- Fixed bug that was requesting users to repair PowerPoint after PPT downloads.
- Fixed an issue with saving the current timeline after creating a free account.
- Excel Import improvements.
- Data View and Timeline View bug fixes.
- Small design enhancements.
Office Timeline Online v2.4.1: February 5, 2020
- Data View and Timeline View bug fixes
- Bug fixes and improvements related to Project Import, Folders, and Sharing
- Multiple UI and usability enhancements
Office Timeline Online v2.4.0: January 7, 2020
- Import MS Project data and instantly turn it into a beautiful timeline
- Assign tasks to team members for easier collaboration and alignment
- Add notes to tasks and milestones in your data list
- Keep your timelines neatly organized into folders
- Import notes from Project or Excel together with your timeline data
- Export Notes and Assigned To data to Excel
- Changes to the Style Pane’s Apply to All feature for easier customization
- Improved the custom color picker
- UI and usability enhancements
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes related to Collaboration, Excel Import, Notifications and more
Office Timeline Online v2.3.2: November 19, 2019
- Minor collaboration enhancements
- Improvements to the color picker's functionality
- Small bug fixes and usability updates
Office Timeline Online v2.3.1: October 8, 2019
- The ability to open a timeline in a new tab using CTRL/CMD + Click
- New keyboard shortcuts specific to Mac users
- Minor improvements to the Drag & Drop functionality
- Fixed a PNG download transparency issue occurring on Internet Explorer
- Fixed a bug that showed "Saving timeline" indefinitely after leaving a shared timeline
Office Timeline Online v2.3.0: September 24, 2019
- Invite others to collaborate with you on a timeline (view or edit)
- Quickly set, change or remove collaborators' permissions
- Easily transfer timeline ownership to another collaborator
- Create a shareable, view-only link of your timeline
- Added Shared with me folder for timelines you're collaborating on
- In-app collaboration notifications to let you know what's changed
- A cleaner, smoother look for the Excel Import wizard
- The ability to import 1-day tasks as milestones
- New Import settings (User Settings -> Import) for more control over the imported data
- Quick-access button that lets you invite colleagues to use Office Timeline Online
Office Timeline Online v2.2.2: July 23, 2019
- Bug fixes and improvements to the Drag & Drop functionality
- Improved the way milestone connectors are generated
- Duplicating tasks/milestones: fixed minor issues and improved style consistency
Office Timeline Online v2.2.1: June 26, 2019
- Fixed a number of bugs related to task duration
- Fixed an uncommon issue that prevented timelines from being downloaded as PPTX
- Quality and UI improvements for a smoother experience
Office Timeline Online v2.2.0: June 11, 2019
- The ability to add status to your tasks and milestones in Data View
- Added Status Summary dashboard in Data View
- New option to reorder your data list by column headers
- Redesigned Data View tab and other UI improvements
- Free users are now able to save an unlimited number of timelines online
- Instant & Free users can add or import up to 150 rows of data per timeline
- Free users can now download as many PPT timelines as needed (up to 10 records/slide)
- Instant & Free timelines that exceed 10 tasks and/or milestones get a watermark
Office Timeline Online v2.1.4: May 20, 2019
- Fixed a server instability issue
- UI and design improvements
Office Timeline Online v2.1.3: May 9, 2019
- Fixed minor bugs related to the Excel export feature
- Fixed small PowerPoint download issue (Elapsed Time and Today marker weren't displayed)
Office Timeline Online v2.1.2: April 16, 2019
- Excel Import: added the ability to clear recently-imported files
- Minor improvements to the authentication process
- Fixed small bugs related to slide titles, footnotes and logos
- Various design adjustments and UX improvements
Office Timeline Online v2.1.1: April 1, 2019
- Added the ability to hide/delete slide titles, footnotes and logos
- Fixed bug related to saving Instant timelines after purchasing Plus Edition
- Multiple UX and UI enhancements
Office Timeline Online v2.1.0: March 26, 2019
- Add a logo, title and footnote to your timeline slide
- Edit any text (including dates, % complete etc.) directly in Timeline View
- Add or remove milestones and tasks straight from your timeline slide
- Brand-new color picker to help you quickly create and save custom colors
- New right-click menu for quick editing in Timeline View
- Calendar in Timeline View to help you set dates effortlessly
- New shortcut: update dates quickly by pressing the up/down keyboard arrows
- In-app Login/Register pop-up for quicker access to your account
- Updated onboarding messages to help new users get started faster
- Revamped Style Pane and other UI improvements
Office Timeline Online v2.0.0: March 4, 2019
- Rebranded Pincello into Office Timeline Online
Pincello v1.9.1: November 26, 2018
- Small improvements to the download functionality
- Fixed an issue related to saving timelines created while logged out
- Improved transition to the app when choosing to edit a template posted on our website galleries
Pincello v1.9.0: November 20, 2018
- Brand-new template gallery inside the timeline maker
- Create timelines using templates: add data manually or import it from Excel
- Apply a template to any existing timeline or switch between templates
- My Timelines: the ability to sort by Recent/Title or search for a specific timeline
- UI changes for a smoother experience
Pincello v1.8.0: September 19, 2018
- New look & feel for the web-app: new side bar, headers and welcome popups
- Layout View: added indicators and tooltips when dragging milestones or tasks
- Layout View: use Shift + Drag to change a task's vertical position without altering its dates
- Added new feedback tool to make it even easier for you to reach out to us
- Other UI improvements and several bug fixes
Pincello v1.7.0: August 22, 2018
- The ability to save Instant timelines (created while logged out) to an existing account
- Updated the Free plan to maximum 5 timelines instead of 3
- Layout View: Added the ability to move task bars horizontally on the timeline
- Layout View: Improved drag & drop updating for tasks' Start & End dates
- Multiple UI improvements and bug fixes
Pincello v1.6.0: July 27, 2018
- Introduced the ability to reorder records in Data View
- Added ISO weeks to the timeline scale options
- UI improvements to the Data View tab
- Multiple bug fixes
Pincello v1.5.0: June 27, 2018
- Brand-new feature that allows exporting timeline data to Excel
- The ability to selectively apply individual style properties to all similar timeline objects
- New option to define Working Days at account level or for individual timelines
- The ability to hide tasks or milestones by pressing Delete/Backspace directly in Layout View
- Multiple UI improvements and bug fixes
Pincello v1.4.0: May 31, 2018
- The ability to Undo/Redo actions in Layout View and Data View
- Improvements to in-app messages
- Enhanced Project Status accuracy in the Data View tab
- UI improvements for a smoother experience
Pincello v1.3.1: April 19, 2018
- Introduced the ability to switch between International and US date formats
- New option to switch between International and US dates when importing from Excel
- Implemented user geolocation to automatically detect the optimal default date format
- Bug fixes and UI changes
Pincello v1.2.4: March 27, 2018
- Introduced the option to revoke or transfer Plus licenses from one use to another
- Added quick-access link to the Account Page inside the Pincello app
- Improved behavior of timeline objects in Layout View
- Improvements to the Style Pane's functionality
- Updated onboarding messages for an even leaner learning curve
- Minor bug fixes and usability enhancements
Pincello v1.1.1: February 16, 2018
- Added on-site onboarding to help users make the most out of the app
- Improved application loading experience
- Improved user experience in case of expired session
- Added support for Internet Explorer and Edge
- Fixed a number of bugs
Pincello v1.1.0 (Official Release): January 22, 2018